Tuesday 12 September 2017

Q Magazine - Who? What? Why? Where? When? Sarah Cracknell - 22-05-2015

Who? What? Why? Where? When? Sarah Cracknell


Saint Etienne singer Sarah Cracknell is give the chaps a break, and releases solo album Red Kite on 15 June. And she’s answered five questions on her own too!

WHO would play you in the film of your life?
Can I have Scarlett Johansson please? Oh and if it was the 1950’s could I have Grace Kelly? Ooh, ooh in the 60’s what about Julie Christie? This is so exciting!

WHAT are you currently working on?
I’ve got a new solo record called Red Kite coming out in June. It’s been 18 years since the last one, that must be some kind of a record! So I’m currently rehearsing for some shows up and down the country to coincide with the release. If enough people show up, I might hire some go go dancers!

WHY do you do that thing you do?
I didn’t have any choice in the matter, it was pure destiny.

WHERE do you see yourself in ten years?
Totally sucked in to the village cult where I live, they’ve had their eye on me for some time and are slowly reeling me in. Help!

WHEN will there be a harvest for the world?
When QPR get back in the premier league!



Original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment